In order to access the Congress you must log into “MY ERA-EDTA” with your personal credentials.
How to access your personal “MY ERA-EDTA” area:
- If you already have your “MY ERA-EDTA” personal credentials (your email + password) please enter them to proceed;
- If you haven’t got your “MY ERA-EDTA” personal credentials, please make sure to activate them NOW by following the instructions below:
- Insert your email address.
- IMPORTANT: you must use the same email address given during the registration process (if not the system will NOT recognize you).
- Click on Forgot Password.
- An email will be sent to your inbox within a few minutes. Please check your inbox (Spam/Junk folder as well). Open the email and click on the Reset Password link to reset your password.
- Remember to save your credential once you have finalized this procedure.
By registering in “MY ERA-EDTA” area you can:
- Access the live streaming as well as the webcasts of all the presentations of 58th ERA-EDTA Virtual Congress as an exclusive benefit until end of August, 2021.
- Access the Virtual Exhibition, Mini-Orals and Industry Symposia.
- View the personal data that we hold for your account, check your ERA-EDTA Membership status and certificates of attendance (downloadable under section “My Congress”) and more.
For further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us:
Congress Registration Dept
Phone +49 89 548234-810