This is a new opportunity reserved exclusively for the startup companies in the development stage of their nephrological technology services.
A specific area has been assigned in the exhibition where a space of approximately 6-9 sq.m will be allocated to each start-up company.
The cost includes the full booth, basic furniture and the exhibition badges.
How to reserve an exhibition space in the Innovation Hub
Applications will be accepted considering the following criteria/steps:
1. The submission will be evaluated by the Congress Scientific Committee and if necessary by the Late Breaking Clinical Trial Committee;
2. Global revenue must not have exceeded EUR 10,000.00 over the last year (2018 or 2019).
3. Companies should be independent and have been privately owned for less than five years.
4. The technologies for exhibit should fall within the following areas: medical devices, biotechnology, software innovations and medical equipment.
5. Companies must not have been ERA-EDTA exhibitors in the past.
6. Companies can exhibit for a max. of 2 consecutive years with this special discount.
Subject to VAT if applicable A space in the Innovation Hub is provided fully equipped.
EUR 4,000.00 plus VAT if applicable, per module
The Innovation Hub exhibitor is invited to customise the space on June 6 from 08.00 according to the options provided.
Exhibitor entitlements and benefits
• Attend the Exhibition;
• Attend the Industry Symposia;
• Attend the Congress Opening, the Welcome Ceremony and Reception;
• No. 2 exhibitor badges with the name of the exhibiting company (see relevant chapter);
• Company profile and logo in the final programme, if submitted by the deadline;
• Company name and logo listed in the official website https://www.era-edta.org/en/milan2020/sponsors-andexhibitors/ and in the Congress App, if submitted by the deadline.