In order to apply for ERA-EDTA Senior Membership the following three conditions must all be met:
1-Reached 60 years of age;
2-Be retired from active medical practice.
3-Be an active member for at least 15 uninterrupted consecutive years (to be considered at the time of request of the benefit) If an active member has not paid a membership fee for a year/s and wishes to apply for uninterrupted consecutive membership, he/she must settle the pending past year.
Please notice that Senior Membership status is NOT granted automatically but must be requested for
To request Senior Membership, contact the Membership Office email@example.com
Senior member benefits
Senior Members are entitled to the following:
– they have the right to participate in the General Assembly with voice and vote (vote is possible only if they were Full Members);
– they cannot be elected as a member of the Council;
– they will not be required to pay an annual membership fee;
– they can participate in the Congress paying the members’ congress membership fee;
– they are entitled to receive the online subscription of the Journal of the Association, NDT (Nephrology Dialysis Transplantation) free of charge.
– only if they wish, they are entitled to receive the official Journals of the Association, NDT (Nephrology Dialysis Transplantation), at the cost of production.