Become a member
What does it mean to be an ERA-EDTA Member?
Being a Member of ERA-EDTA means being part of one of the most important and prestigious European Medical Associations. The ERA-EDTA is an Association whose purpose is to encourage and to report advances in the field of clinical nephrology, dialysis, renal transplantation and related subjects. It is open to all qualified workers in the field of interest of the Association.
By becoming a Member of the Association you will enjoy all the initiatives of the Association with an extremely favorable cost/benefit ratio (click here).
Some of these membership benefits are:
- NDT (Nephrology Dialysis Transplantation) and CKJ (Clinical Kidney Journal - former NDT Plus) subscriptions;
- Full access to the presentations of ERA-EDTA CME Courses;
- Active participation in the decision making policies of the Association;
- Special discounted registration fees at the annual Congress;
- Special discounts on the purchase of Oxford University Press (OUP) books.
How to become a member
In order to become a member you must fill in the Application and payment forms.
Click here to see all the possible ERA-EDTA membership fees.
ERA-EDTA Membership Office
c/o Mrs. Monica Fontana Faughnan
ERA-EDTA Internal and External Relations Manager
Via Aldo Moro, 18
I-35030 Bastia di Rovolon (PD)