The purpose of the ERA-EDTA Fellowship Programme is to support basic and clinical research in the field of Nephrology in Europe. In particular to favour the growth of young investigators, to spread specific clinical techniques of Nephrology to all the European Countries and to improve the clinical skills of young nephrologists.
In addition, the ERA-EDTA Fellowship Programme will facilitate scientific exchange and collaboration between European Research Institutions and clinical cooperation between European Renal Centres.
KINDS OF FELLOWSHIP
ERA-EDTA supports two kinds of Fellowships:
a) Long-Term Fellowship intended for advanced training through research
b) Short-Term Fellowship intended for two different possibilities:
1) promoting a research collaboration between two institutions
2) training in specific clinical techniques (e.g. renal biopsy and pathology, epidemiological and statistical skills, renal ultrasound, etc).
In 2013, the deadlines are:
February 1st – first deadline
July 1st – second deadline
The deadline can be changed by the ERA-EDTA Council in case of need.
If this happens, the new date will appear as soon as possible on the ERA-EDTA web-site.
Links and attachments
- FELLOWSHIP PROGRAMME RULES
- Criterions followed in the application evaluation
- Short Term Fellowships Subsistence Rates
- Long Term Fellowships Subsistence Rates
- End of Fellowship Report Form
- Clinical Centres List
- Research Centres List
- Call for European Clinical Centres
- Call for European Research Centres
- Fellowship Programme Winners - April 2009 Call
- Fellowship Programme Winners - September 2009 Call
- Fellowship Programme Winners - March 2010 Call
- Fellowship Programme Winners - September 2010 Call
- Fellowship Programme Winners - March 2011 Call
- Fellowship Programme Winners - September 2011 Call
- Fellowship Programme Winners - March 2012 Call
- Fellowship Programme Winners - September 2012 Call
- Fellowship Programme Online Application Form
- Fellowship Programme Email contact