ERA-EDTA FOR NATIONAL SOCIETIES
ERA-EDTA constantly collaborates with the European National Societies of Nephrology promoting important initiatives that benefit the nephrological world. National Societies can, at any time, apply for ERA-EDTA Endorsement of their annual meetings and award young nephrologists submitting abstracts/posters with the ERA-EDTA National Grant. In addition, ERA-EDTA offers National Societies the possibility to organise ERA-EDTA Lectures/Highlights of ERA-EDTA annual Congress to be scheduled during their annual Meeting.
The Association has also recently given visibility to National Societies during the ERA-EDTA Congress setting up a special dedicated booth inside the Exhibition Floor where national and international activities can be promoted and put on display.
ERA-EDTA officers regularly meet National Societies’ representatives during the National Presidents’ dinner, traditionally organised during the Annual Congress.
Links and attachments
- ERA-EDTA Endorsemant Rules and Application
- ERA-EDTA Highlights Rules and Application Form
- National Societies Grants Rules and Regulations
- EKHA - Prof. Lameire's presentation
- EKHA Activities
- EKHA Associate Membership
- NEW MEP TWINNING PROGRAM WITH NATIONAL SOCIETIES OF NEPHROLOGY
- National Societies of Nephrology List
- ERA-EDTA Secretariat Email Contact